Oyyo's 100% organic cotton and vegetable dyed dhurries?! I'm obsessed.
2. Sophie Cook makes the most exquisite vases with graceful necks and big, plump bodies.
3. The taboret table from Bungalow 5 is a great little side table.
4. Pastel pink and gold bow earrings from Kate Spade.
5. Chic pastel yellow studded flats by McQ Alexander McQueen.
6. A sweet little geometric pastel painted birch wood box from LIEF.
7. Essie nail polish always has the colors I WANT to paint my nails, but i typically chicken out and go for my standard red....
8. This beautiful Deco buffet!! French, 1930's perfection!!
Matte porcelain bowls by Brooklyn based artisan, Johanna Flores.
10. Crayon vases - I love these grouped together...
11. Decorative lacquer boxes with white trim.
12. Another Oyyo rug....beyond, right?!
13. Loyal Loot Collective makes these pretty turned log bowls that come in tons of colors.....so fab!
14. Rebecca Minkoff mint leather tote....yes, please!
15. Archimede Seguso Murano long neck lamps....again, to be put in my dream home.
16. Jonathan Adler's "Lampert Lounger"...perfect for passing out on after shopping all day.
There was a doo-wop group called "The Argo Pastels" and I think they had maybe 3 songs....!