Wednesday, December 9, 2015

you're killing me, KATE...!!

It's been a minute since I last blogged....like over 5 months of minutes. Dang. No good excuse....just kinda haven't felt like it. These days I am trying to get back to connecting with my actual camera - not just my iphone camera - and finding inspiration again in the varied frames of life....hopefully I'll have some inspirational photos to share here again.

In the meantime, I did stumble across the fact that Kate Spade (fine fashion makers of all things BOW related!) is producing furniture/rugs/lighting, and needless to say, I want it all. It is all as cute, chic and festive as their clothing, shoes and accessories. I put together a sampling of my favs and of course I had to add some favorite accessories and shoes to the mix...!

Let me know what you think?! Those bow sconces are making me go crazy with building a room or bathroom design around them!

 photo killing me Kate_zpsayptpeyd.jpg
from top, clockwise:

No comments:

Post a Comment