Friday, May 29, 2015

what the what, Z Gallerie?!

Something really weird happened today. I got a few catalogs in the mail - including this POS - and as I was standing next to the recycle bin tossing away junk a little glimmer on the cover of Z Gallerie's catalog caught by eye. And I double checked the title....yes, Z Gallerie....huh, gotta check that out. Upon further investigation I discovered I genuinely liked dozens (yes, dozens) of items in the catalog....which then led me to do a full visual scope on their website. Guys. They have some cute shit.

 photo Z_Gallerie_zpseqow24jh.jpg
1.gold and white hatched Alexa canisters
2. brass plated metal Helios chandy - and at 30" in diameter, a great size!
3. graphic Emilia canisters
4. Hayden console table
5. gold electroplated resin deer head
6. gold plated resin coffee table - they have a console too which is amazing!
7. Rey mirror
8. lacquered Ming boxes - tons of other colors too!
9. sculptural Scoppio Spheres on stands
10. espresso finished Addison dresser
11. Empress bowls - I would fill these with succulents since they aren't food safe
12.Hayden end table

and don't worry. there is still some heinous stuff as well.

 photo orlando-owl-181783438_zpssinlpqbs.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment