Tuesday, July 22, 2014

a few COOL THINGS I'm loving these days....!

We here in San Fransisco don't typically receive our warm summer weather until everyone else's summers have come to a close....late September and October it gets real pretty here...maybe that is why today's inspiration board is a bit dark and moody. Whatever the reason, these are a few things I have my eye on for the home and bod. Hope you're having a WARM and awesome summer so far!

 photo JHID_pretty_things_board_zpsa0cd45f9.jpg
1. all things oxblood from Dr. Martens - I bought a few pairs recently and haven't worn in a pair of these puppies for over 20 years. Um, ouch.
2. this vintage Stilnovo chandelier makes me happy. It just recently sold and I am dying to know how it will be installed.
3. my boys gave me this Byredo Carrousel candle and I can't stop burning it.
4. Kelly Wearstler's perforated bronze "precision tray" wins for scale, material and eye appeal.
5. Jennifer Fisher's jewelry is all slam dunk material, but this "Cray" cuff also carries one my littlest chihuahua's many nicknames.
6. sexy, matte-black flatware from Almoco
7. a different take on the typical brass sputnik - thanks, Kelly!
8. the Iguana Superwide wallpaper by Timorous Beasties WILL be mine (or a client's) one day. I've been obsessed with it since it came out.
9. I found artist Cheyenne Randall on Instagam (follow him here) and was instantly enamored with his "Shopped Tattoos" works. This one of Johnny Cash is fantastic.
10. this chic, antiqued mirrored entertainment console from Worlds Away can come live with me any day.

2 comments:

  1. the ring version of the KW perforated tray is in my Piperlime shopping cart...shocking, I know.
    great post, as always...

    ReplyDelete