But wait, I live in Florida!! Exactly. You live in Florida. #kiddingnotkidding
We have had the driest and warmest year so far on record here in Cali. Its causing quite a commotion with the flowers and wild life....things are blooming early, birds are nesting early....confusion abounds. But how pretty are all these blooms in February?!
I took a little stroll through Golden Gate Park recently and captured a few colorful and delicate blooms that are showing up.
Floral features are showing up a lot in the design world too right now....while it can border on Laura Ashley 1980's I rounded up a few images from Pinterest that I thought paid good design respect to this growing trend....along with a few floral inspired pieces that caught my eye!
1. 1960's Italian Murano chandelier
2. cotton floral coverlet from Trina Turk
3. Eugenia Kim floral birdcage veil
4. Curtis Jere pom pom wall sculpture
5. neo floral resin and epoxy necklace
6. silk mini shorts by Miu Miu
7. super happy thermos from Jonathan Adler
8. these Vans.
9. beautiful antique Oushak rug from Tony Kitz