Monday, September 2, 2013

...september WISH LIST....!

I don't know if it's the flood of fashion magazines flaunting all things FALL in my mailbox or the feeling in the air of seasons changing, but I always get the major shopping itch bug around this time of year...more so than usual that is.  What fun and fashionable items are grabbing your eye these days?!

PS - This is also a super handy go-to list for my husband since my birthday month officially started yesterday...!

 photo SW_zpsbbb5b006.jpg

 photo SeptWishlist_zps2be1185d.jpg
1. this beautiful book on all things Fornasetti
2. a metal black bow watch
3. a graphic black and white checkered handbag
4. classic ADIDAS Gazelles 
5. cozy greek throw made from baby alpaca fur.....super soft!
6. proper Pinot glasses - can you believe I don't have these?!
7. black diamond stud earrings set in black gold
8. these don't look very sexy here, but trust me - these netted black leather Gucci gloves are meeeeoooow!
9. a pair of adorable budgies - always on my wish list....you know I'm a freak for budgies, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment