1. specifically designed for the The House Hotel Galatasaray in Beyoglu, Istanbul....gold plated with white steel chandelier by autoban.
2. knuckle duster coffee mug by MouseTheory
3. white lacquer and gold leaf scalloped mirror by the uber fabby Dorothy Draper
4. gold plated metal, translucent epoxy stone, mother and pearl and glass make up this sparkly necklace by Kate Spade....enough to chase my foggy blues away!
5. porcelain "Fontanta" collection by Jonathan Adler
6. okay, so not really gold AND white...but this pom-pom Curtis Jere sculpture would be amazing on a stark white wall....maybe in Palm Springs?!
7. ceramic bowl with gold polka-dots
8. gold dipped porcelain spoon set
9. mid-century lamps with gold gilt circles
10. white lacquer side tables with gold gilt table that feel very James Mont-esque, yes?
Hope your summer is treating you well so far!