Thursday, June 27, 2013

....BAG lady...!

I am major crushing on several recent handbags these days - especially the studded, bejeweled and graphic bags - yes, please!  All are out of my price range.  All are being obsessed on by me currently.

Here are 10 pricey and fabulous little numbers I am tempted to break the bank for....

 photo Handbags_zpsb246731b.jpg
1. Crystal embellished studded leather tote from Miu Miu - swoon!!
2. Stone and black leather Partition shoulder bag by Lanvin
3. Super into all the various patterns and layout of the Allie Whip-Stitch Satchel by BCBG
4. Watermelon leather Va Va Voom Mini Leather shoulder bag by Valentino 
5. Crystal embellished on glitter PVC clutch....love these neon details....by Shourouk
6. Geometric printed leather clutch by Proenza Schouler
7. Valentino's Rockstud Leather Trapeze Bag in this blushy beige *almost* trumps the love I have for the black version I have been lusting after for months....almost.
8.The Hairy Prisoners Domino bag by Marc Jacobs....because showing the checkerboard collection he did for Louis Vuitton is an obvious obsession I have been fostering.
9. Prada's Saffiano Vernice Top Handle Bag - I held a version of this in my hot little hands last week and fell in l-o-v-e.
10. Alexander McQueen perfection...the red is suede and the black is leather.....Large Heroine tote bag

Do you have a favorite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment