I have a soft spot for all things graphic and geometric...here are a few things catching my eye these days:
1. red and white spun globe pendant by Rotaflex for Heifetz, USA 1950's.
2. white marble trivets - what you can't see are their chic leather bottoms....love! By Fort Standard.
3. most likely you will be seeing me in these L.A.M.B. oxfords....you know I can't bypass houndstooth!
4. heaven hanging from your arm = this delicious perforated leather Marni shoulder bag.
5. octagonal, brass etagere in the style of Milo Baughman, USA 1970's.
6. a cozy, baby alpaca zig-zag throw by a fav, Jonathan Adler.
7. you know about my Etsy addiction, right? well, stuff like this does not help. Amazonite cabochon set into hand-cut brass. Shield necklace by Laurel Hill.
8. this studded porcelain box by JA is perfect to stash remotes in and look chic and cute on your coffee table!
9. quartz stone in a perforated (yep, used that word twice in this post) gunmetal brass pocket and setting....cuff by Kelly Wearstler.
10. 3D 1960's geometric painting.....signed R. Walker.
11. chevron striped porcelain lamps by Jill Rosenwald. These come in so many fun colors and she will even custom color for you as well - love!
12. i am loving these little "Pixie" boxes made from Caribbean rosewood....by Oh Dier Living.
13. bronze candelabras by Fort Standard.
(honeycomb wallpaper background is by Cole & Son.....you can find it here.)