Being the warm weather and sun lovin' girl I am from Southern California I spent some of the day yesterday indoors away from the chill and rounded up a few favorites I would sport on my beach blanket in a hot minute - how about you? What are your beach essentials?
1. pom-pom beach umbrella - so chic + festive!
2. jonathan alder oversized beach towel
3. rectangular sunnies and needle point glass case from Trina Turk (PS...glass case comes in "Palm Springs" as well....I'll take one of each!)
4. the "waterhog" mini-longboard by Channel Islands/Al Merrick is the perfect board for "once in awhile" surfers like me....and you can order it "ecoboard"....sustainable surfing!.
5. a silk kaftan is SO not practical, I know....but I couldn't resist the sunset colors in this one by Emilio Pucci.
6. bow embellished bandeau swimsuit by Miu Miu
7. practical design by Coleman - this cooler rolls, has cup holders, can be used for an extra seat and can hold bottles upright.....!
8. seeing as footwear tends to take a beating at the beach, these Old Navy flip flops are both colorful + fun and at $5 a pair you won't have a meltdown if they get thrashed!
9. foldable beach chair from Target - bonus, it's rust resistant!
warm weather calls for reggae (heck, any weather calls for reggae) and this has always been a standard at my beach growing up (Mesa Lane):