Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jill Rosenwald, i love you!

move over Jonathan Adler....there is a new girl in my life....i just re-discovered and went bananas over everything that Jill Rosenwald is offering these days.  Rosenwald hails from Boston where she creates graphic and gorgeous ceramic vases, bowls and (my fav) lighting!  Her site is a fun visual ride through bright graphics, lovely color combinations and subtle textures.  There is about 10 new things on my list I want now.  Thanks a lot, Jill.


Check out her site here and a sneak peek at some of my favs below!


Photobucket
Plimpton Lamp - don't be surprise if you sees these little lovelies in my house soon...just sayin'.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Lu Lu may need this to dine from....perfect for your tiny furry friend to eat in style!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I just can't help but think of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones when I think of Boston....so these rowdy, plaid boys are your soundtrack:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment